Senior Full-Stack Engineer
Remote OK; plus for SF Bay Area
Haiku is building collaboration tools to revolutionize software creation by unifying design and code. Through our desktop tools, cloud services, and integrations with professional design/code tools, Haiku empowers teams to create better software, together.
We're an adventurous, tight-knit, international remote team. We offer excellent comp (with an option for no-BS significant equity ownership), medical/dental benefits, and unique perks like remote team summits. Last year we all met up in Patagonia and trekked up a mountain.
We're seeking a language-agnostic Senior Full-Stack Engineer who shares our passion for "the holy grail" of unifying design and code. Our stack includes TypeScript, Go, Swift, Kotlin, and others. You'll be working on compilers, cross-platform native rendering, our server stack, and everything in between.
- Design and build open- and closed-source libraries, frameworks, and tools
- Solve tough API and product architecture design challenges in a team setting
- Take full ownership of projects from conception to implementation to deployment
- Expert in at least one compiled, statically typed language; Go a big plus
- Expert in deploying scalable applications to AWS
- Experience with cloud infrastructure planning and deployment
- Eager to deep-dive into new languages, frameworks, and systems
How to apply
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org